Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Morning Rain is Falling

Yesterday was a relatively successful day in the WG search . . . we saw three apartments in 1.5 hours and two of them actually appeared to be livable (and Sean could stand up in them, which was also a positive thing). We are supposed to hear by Monday so maybe one or both of us will have something by then . . . we have two more appts today.
Last night I went grocery shopping for the first time and was most ecstatic when I found my favorite brand of peanut butter (Barney's Best Crunchy!!!) in the local Rewe. Already, I have eaten 6 pieces of bread with erdnussbutter. Amazing. We decided to save money on eating out last night and bought spaghetti and bolognese sauce to make for dinner --> viel Spass.
Oh yeah! Also yesterday, I went to the Goettingen Ballet School! I talked to the director (all in German woot!) and think I am supposed to come in next week for a trial class of ballet and point to figure out what level I am. What confuses me is that she said she will call me on Monday and I am not really sure why. Oh well, I guess I'll find out!
Today, because it is a dreary, rainy in Goettingen, we are having a wine/cheese/movie day. All day. Between the two of us I think we have etwas 900 movies. So now we will go shopping for some fresh, incredible european cheeses and brot. I took pics of my apartment but forgot to upload them, so maybe tomorrow you can see where I am living currently.

No comments: