Fulbright Year 08/09

So I was awarded a Fulbright to Germany and decided to take it . . . this is my adventure.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

PS - Pictures!

Look for albums:

01.18.09 Erfurt, Weimar and Goettingen
02.02.09 Bremerhaven
02.14.09 Wuerzburg

:-)

Posted by Karen at 6:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To My Blog!

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

Karen
Goettingen, Niedersachsen, Germany
known variously as "kar" "karebear" "freak". Frequenter of the ballet and a closet-lover of rap.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (26)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • Ich hab ne Zwiebel auf dem Kopf, ich bin ein Döner
      • PS - Pictures!
      • I have 0 Responsibility so Why do I have no time?
      • But Scotty Doesn't Know, Scotty Doesn't Know
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)