Thursday, March 26, 2009

Take Me on a Trip I'd Like to Go Someday

I had the awesomest experience yesterday. I was walking to school in a freak blizzard, 20-ish minutes completely covered in snow, my adductor tendon was throbbing, listening to awesome music on my Ipod, about to work for 45 minutes (my entire workday) with my 10th grade class that I love . . . and I just realized how absolutely incredible my life is.
In about 6 hours I am leaving for a 3+ week trip through the UK and Ireland with Sean and now Em, about which I am thrilled! I can't believe that all of this is actually happening. OH! another cool experience . . . I argued down bank charges in german the other day. Did I write that in my last entry?? I don't know. But it was awesome in any case.
Here are some pics from Budapest and Berlin
More to follow shortly from Edinburgh . . .

No comments: